Terms and Conditions
Our headquarters are located at 309 Halsey Road, Annapolis, Maryland, 21401, USA. The customer service email address is: email@example.com
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By using www.espadrilshoes.com/us (the "Website"), you authorize that you have read and reviewed our Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by it. If you do not agree please ensure to leave this Website immediately.
We may, without notice to you, make changes to this agreement and you understand that all changes to this agreement are in full force and effect immediately upon posting on the website.
We may need to interrupt your access to the website for scheduled or unscheduled maintenance. You understand and agree that your access to the website may be affected by unplanned or unscheduled downtime, for any reason, and that Espadril USA shall not be liable to you, for this website downtime.
By visiting Espadril USA you agree that the laws of the State of Maryland, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Espadril USA.
Use of the site by children and minors
- If you are under 18, you must ask the permission of a parent or guardian before you do any of the following;
- Email the website, or ask us to email anything to you;
- Send any information to us;
- Enter any competition that requires information about you;
- And, by continuing to use the website and any of the services offered, you are confirming that you have obtained the permission of a parent or guardian. allowing you to do so.
- Minors should not provide personal data without parental consent.
- Placing an order through the website constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Links to other websites
You may not use the website to post or transmit any material which threatens, false, misleading, invasive of privacy, pornographic, abusive, discriminating, illegal, or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, or violate the rights of any individual or party. You are also prohibited from using the website to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation.
- Footwear for purchase at www.espadrilshoes.com/us are only offered to customers with a U.S. address
- Taxes may be applied during the purchase process, depending on the shipping destination.
All sales will be effective once your order is confirmed through a confirmation email. This confirmation email will also indicate that payment has been accepted and billed to your selected payment method. Espadril USA reserves the right to not confirm an order.
This can be including, but is not limited to the following reasons:
- Lack of availability of stock, delivery-related problems, or problems with a previous order.
Cancellation of your order
Cancellations are only possible before the order has been processed and ready to ship. If you would like to cancel an order please email us immediately firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to get back to you ASAP!
Note: If the order has already been processed or in transit, we will be unable to cancel the order. Please see our Return Policy for more information on how to return or exchange your order.
In the event an order is cancelled, please allow up to [TEN] 10 business days for your refund. This is 10 business days after the cancellation for a refund to be issued. If only part of your order can be processed and payment has been made in full, the refund for the rest of your order will be made after the products have been shipped, and checked.
- We reserve the right to change our prices at any time.
- By using this website you acknowledge that these prices are subject to change.
- If we cancel your order after payment has been made, we will refund you for your purchase at the original price, at the time of confirmation of your order.
- Shipping costs and dates are subject to change.
- We may use a third-party payment services provider to process transactions made via the website.
- The delivery times provided on the Espadril website are approximate times and it does not guarantee that the items will be delivered on the date provided.
- Shipping charges vary depending on the delivery address in the United States.
- Espadril USA offers free standard shipping for every order over [ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY DOLLARS] $150.00.
- We do not accept returns on sale items.
- All sale items purchased are regarded as final purchases.
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within [THIRTY] 30 days from the date of delivery of your shoes.
- To be eligible for a refund, products must be returned in their original and working condition (all packaging and accessories).
- Any product that has been damaged, or if the packaging is not in reasonable and fair condition, will not be refunded.
- All orders of 10 or more pairs of shoes qualify as a corporate order. In this case all shipping and returns are payable by the customer.
- If you have met the conditions of a returned product and request a refund: The refund will be made and should reflect within [TEN ] 10 working days.
- Please return your shoes to: 309 Halsey Road, Annapolis, Maryland, 21401, United States
We do not use your private information for anything other than for the functionality of the site, and the accurate processing of your purchase.
Please ensure to read through this section on the website.
The copyright in all content on this website is owned by Espadril USA. Unless permitted within the site, or with written consent by Espadril USA, you are permitted to view, play, print and download documents, audio and video found on the website for personal, informational, and non-commercial purposes only. You may not alter/make changes to any of the materials and you may not copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, transfer or sell any of this content.
All trademarks product names and trade names of Espadril USA used on the website are trademarks of Espadril USA. You may not, copy, reproduce, upload, post, distribute, or modify Espadril USA trademarks in any way, including on any other website in advertising or other forms of publicity.
To request permission to place a link on your website please email us for permission to so at email@example.com.
By registering for our newsletter, and/or making a purchase on the website, you acknowledge that we may send you communications or website data, including, notifications about products that you request.
Limitation of Warranty
This website is provided by Espadril USA on an "as-is" and "as-available" basis. Espadril USA makes no warranties, either expressed or implied, as to the operation of the site or the content contained therein. You agree that your use of Easpadril.com is at your own risk. Espadril cannot warrant that this site, our servers, or email communications affiliated with the use of this website, are free from viruses. Espadril will not be responsible for any damages of any kind resulting from the use of this website, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
Redemption of coupons and discount codes
- All customers who sign-up for the Espadril USA online newsletter qualify for a [TEN] 10% discount.
- The online newsletter discount can only be used on this website
- The [TEN] 10% online newsletter discount will be valid for 3 months.
- The discount is not valid on any sale/promotional items and cannot be used in conjunction with any other coupon code or promotion.
- To use your code please enter it at the coupon block on the checkout page
- Discount codes are only valid for one use unless specified otherwise.
- Espadril USA serves USA customers only.
- All promotions, offers, and discounts offered by other Espadril countries do not apply.
Espadril social media competition T's and C's
To be selected as a winner the entrant must have followed all the entry requirements:
- Follow @espdarilusa, @bathenshop, and @callieleejewelry
- Re-share the @esapdrilusa competition post to stories and tag 3 friends
-Entrants must be 18 years or older to enter.
- Entrants who entered are deemed to have read and accepted the T's and C's.
- Prize includes 1 pair of Espadril Shoes, 1 x set Callie Lee bracelets and 1 x Bathen Robe.
- The prize is non-refundable for cash, and no exchanges are accepted.
- Open to US residents only.
- The giveaway will be closed 31/12/21 11.59 pm Est.
- Winner will be drawn randomly by @Espadrilus and announced by Friday 05 January 2022 on @espadrilusa on Instagram via post + story
If you would like to submit a complaint, please contact our customer service team:
Due to the handmade nature of this product, all Espadril shoes will have their unique touch and no two are identical in fit. That being said when putting on your new espadrilles (especially our Valenciana and Chessa styles) for the first time your foot should fit snuggly around the toes. It is preferable for them to be on the tighter side, as the cotton/leather will naturally give and stretch, molding to your foot, as you wear them. In terms of the length, there should be a gap of less than half an inch above your longest toe. Please note our sole lengths in our sizing charts as a reference point. The leather ties may feel hard when first wearing your new espadrilles, however the leather will naturally soften with wear.
The first step would be to determine where your espadrilles are not fitting as they should so that we can best help you in ensuring you receive the best fitting shoe for YOU! When you slide your toes as far forward as they can go, how much of a gap is there from your heel to the end of the shoe's sole? If this gap is more than half an inch we would suggest a smaller size. If there is not this gap we would then consider the width of the upper (the part that goes across the front part of your foot). If you can fit your finger between the upper and the top part of your foot then we would say the shoe is too wide a fit. In this case, we would suggest that you could try and size down, as the smaller the shoe the narrower the upper. However, if you generally have an obviously narrow foot this may not solve your issue. At this point, we, unfortunately, do not sell narrow or wide sizing adaptations. Please contact us directly as we would love to try and help you find your perfect fit!
When putting on your new espadrilles (especially our Valenciana and Chessa styles) for the first time your foot should fit snug around the toes. It is preferable for them to be on the tighter side, as the cotton/leather will naturally give and stretch, molding to your foot, as you wear them.
We hope you fall in love with Espadril!
The vision behind Espadril is to support and promote South African business and the creativity, vision, tenacity, passion and hard work of its people.